Have discharge from penis. Took kanamycin, doxy and cipro. Gained weight. What could be the cause?

hi, i have a small discharge from my penis, its like very thin mucus, like semen , have had it for 5 days now, no pain during urination, no any other pain, i have one sexual partner and we have been having unprotected sex coz we are trying to concieve. i had ths kind of problem way back like last year, got shots of kanamycin , given doxy and cipro , all went away, i nvr cheated and her too, what might be the cause? is it maybe that i have gained some weight recently? i was always around 60-65 now i do 76-79. i am 26 yrs old.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013