Have discharge, cramps and sore breasts. Had unprotected sex. Had a depo shot. Can it be pregnancy?

Hi I had a period April 3rd and ended it on April 10. I just had a period again April 22 only until 24. I've been having unprotected sex and today in having pinkish discharge and cramps and sore breasts. I have a lot if pregnancy scares but I always end up not being pregnant but I think I've had 1 miscarriage in 2012. Could I be pregnant or is my body acting up? I was also on the depo shot it But I never went back fr my second shot which was supposed to be January 20. I haven't been on birth control since
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013