Have discharge at night, am masturbation. Is the weakness mental?

I am from class 10 to 11(15year) do mastubation, Than discharge contine 2 time in night, It continue till now , But now may stop very dfficulty , But after a discharge i feal weaknes ,body is not want to go duty, If than weakness feal , My weakness along with digestive problem means not intrest to food in lunch ,dinner, My height is 5, 7 (58Kg), My penis is smaller after a two times discharge, I have more inyrest to sex with a lady , But I am afraid for this, I want to clear this than do , My age is 30 , I have more wish, and i try to solve it , than marriage, But it do not solve, I wait your reply , It is urgent to me, If you solve i am grate ful to you, I try to help in any aspect as possible, I am somehow spritual knower and experience about it. I give you also your payment as much more. I try to develop energy label, But due to OCPD, Biopolar Disorder(mental problem)) i am in astage of busy in mind,Do not adjust in continue situation, So mind is not relax. Due to not to improve in fealling of strength physically,but to feal weal in small work or discharge,Although I do high relaxation in OCPD, Biopolar Disorder day by day and by, So I feal myself I am old or my streanth level is weak I do not get chilhood energy, I am not capable to sex , If done than I am very much weak and not capable to do daily rutine work But doctors of Md(medicine) and Psychiatrist opinion is that If we do mastubation in half an hour than their is no problem to us. He tells all weakness is our thoughts what i tell is completly wrong Than my question is how it is correct?, Tell me ,and what is correct in my case.My No is 0000, 0000( Call Manas first aid ), YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012