Have disc protrusion at C3-4 levels effacing ventral subarachnoid space. What does this mean?

disc protrusion at the C3-4 levels effacing ventral subarachnoid space..........what does this mean and what are treatment options? I have pain radiating into my right arm accompanied by a painful burning sensation below my right shoulder pain. The discomfort is usually present when I use my right arm too much or am walking carrying things. Writing a letter is out of the question, too much writing is very painful.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012