Have disc bulge, affected left side of body. On Physiotherapy. Help?

Hi , I am Venkat from Hyderabad(India), I have been suffering from disc bulge since 5 years.(c3-c4, c6-c7). It s affected my left side body , like left neck, left hand shoulder joint .I went for some ayurvedic messages, engish medicens, physiotherapy .Physiotherapy excersies cured me littl bit. I need 100% cure , for that what I need to do. When I try lift any weights ,pain is coming in left hand shoulder, Due to that I unable to do gym also. Please suggest me in correct way.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013