Have diffuse disc bulge, disc protrusion, foraminal tear. Cure?

hi dr.. i just wanna ask my husband was suffering a L3/L4 mild diffuse disk bulge with a small postero central annular tear
L4/L5 small postero central disk protrusion causing bilateral mild nueral foraminal narrowing. a small right foraminal tear is also noted.
L5/S1 diffuse disk bulge with a postero central disk protrusion.

no evident intradural lesion..

i just wanna ask dr if what are the ways to cure it?? his dr advice him to take pt for 1 week but he only had 4 session cause we dont have enough money to pay for his pt everyday and now he went back to work
though he's not fully recover yet.. sorry for my bad english.. just want to know your best advice.. and dr my husband is a service crew in a food chain he's work required standing long and lifting heavy weight .. thank you in advance your help would be much appreciated

no evident intradural lesion.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013