Have difficulty opening eye and have tears. Had accidentally poked eye with pencil. Cure?

hii, Accidently i poked my right eye with eye pencil.then for some days it was kind a blurry vision did some tests and told nothing to worry and prescribed 2 eye drops. after some days my vision became normal but after that most days there s difficulty in openings right eye.. eyelids tends to close when tries to open.and tears come from it..this will be there only for 1 or 2 minute..please tell why this happens.this started after poke..can u suggest some remedy too?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013