Have difficulty breathing,sticky mucus. Taken amoxicillin, strep throat, but had sore throat, runny nose. What to do?

I took amoxicillin for strep throat and the strep throat is gone, but a week after i finished it I got body aches, sore throat, runny nose, and green mucus. i got rid of all of those symptoms, but two weeks later I am still congested and usually have to breathe through my mouth because the sticky mucus is still present. does this mean the strep is still in my body? what should I take? or will my body flush this out eventually?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013