Have diarrhea, tiredness, pains, constipation, flu like symptoms. On losartan, aspirin after thrombectomy, surgical decompression. Have fibromyalgia also

I am a 69 year old woman and have been on blood pressure tablets for abt. 15 years (Losartan 100mg/Hydrochlorothiazide 25mg) and 2 x 75mg Aspirin since June 2004 following a Thrombectomy and Surgical Decompression (removal of spare rib which had caused blood clots in the top of my right arm.) I was also dianosed with FIBROMYALGIA in Feb. 2006. I had a really bad bout of diarrhoea, lasting just through one night, on the 10th March this year. I do feel tired quite regularly as I am the main Carer for my nearly 81 yr. old husband, who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's some years ago. I also have various aches and pains, over different parts of my body, intermittently, which I assume is probably the fibromyalgia!!
For about five days now though, I have been feeling really letharic (no energy), with a bloated feeling in my tummy, and periodic 'wind type' pains. Also felt a little bit constipated, but nothing much to worry about in that direction, as I've never been one to go daily at a regular time! All these symtoms seem to coincide with a rather bad cold, sore throat,etc. and I've been left with a 'wheezy' chesty cough, which although not constant, will wake me two or three times in the night with a 'coughing fit' which is hard to stop. Any ideas please?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013