Have diarrhea taking tylenol, advil for sinus infection. Blood test showed high liver enzymes. Take crestor for cholesterol

I was on strong antibiotics for a sinus infection, tylenol, advil and experienced severe diarrhea. I am also on Crestor for high cholesterol. I recently had blood work done during a routine exam and my doctor said my liver enzymes are very high and I still have diarrhea (the sinus infection was 3 weeks ago). I am going to repeat my blood work tomorrow, but is it normal to still have the diarrhea? My ENT said it's probably from the antibiotics and statin. What do you think?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013