Have diarrhea, taking Doxycycline as malaria prophylactic. Had exposure to hepatitis C

Today I have had an acute on set of diarrhea, the liquid I am passing is bright yellow, this worries me because I am a G.I. tech who was recently exposed to hep c. I have defficated 6 times this morning. I have not been eating much the past couple days. Pretty much just airline food. I also just came back to the US from the Philippines. I have been taking doxycycline as a malaria prophylactic for the past month and I am set to end it in about 28 days.
I also drank multiple beers last night to celebrate my return to the states.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013