Have diarrhea, stomach cramps, headache, weakness, bloated. What can be done?

Hello, late Sunday evening, after eating a large buffet style meal, I woke up several times throughout the night with moderate stomach aches/cramps. I am on my period so at first I attributed the pain to that. I then woke up a couple hours later, and vomited all that I had eaten. I returned to bed. Several hours later I had a severe headache, and then woke with dhiarrea. All of Monday I rested and slept. In the early evening I began having chills and feeling weak. I slept much better through the night and felt pretty good this morning. Now, I a feeling somewhat weak and bloated, with small burps occasionally. All I have eaten/drank since this period has been soup, saltine crackers, gatorade and water. Had one more bowl movement this morning, but no more vomiting, just the bloating, and acute somewhat frequent "jabbing" in my stomach. I think this may be food poisoning...what else can/should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013