Have diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. Had been on antibiotics for sinusitis. Related?

diarrhea last night and this morning, then nausea and vomiting. Last vomits just looked like mucus and stomach acid. stopped vomiting but been nauseas all day. Laid in bed, try to drink water. Had thin strips of an apple a few hours ago. Just started belching and have very liquid like green/yellow stool, but have had it 4 times, and only had about a quarter of an apple to eat all day. Stool smell almost stings my nose. Not really rancid, almost like smelling a chemical. 39 year old male. 66 160lbs. just finished a round of antibiotics Friday from a sinus infection .
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013