Have diarrhea and throat infection. Had unprotected sex. But HIV test for both negative. Should be worried?

Hi i had unprotected sex with a Thai lady, i felt very hot and tired afterwords and Had diorhea but i had also been drinking heavily and have previously had some type of mild throat infection. I have been and gotten tested at the clinic in thailand but now i am very concerned because i never have sex with Thai girls without Using protection but i was that drunk i didnt even know.She tested negative 12 hours later to HIV but there is still alot of risk for me. Is there?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013