Have diarrhea and cramping along with light periods. Taking depo injection. What is the cause and cure?

Hi. Im in the final 2 weeks before my next depo shot and im experiencing very bad on and off cramping and moderate diahorrhea as well as a very light period. I am also very tired on this injection. I had the exact same symptoms on my last shot and don't have a period or diahorrea at any other time on it. The symptoms also stopped immediately when i got my next injection last time.
What is causing this and how do i treat it?

I had blood and stool tests done the last time and everything came back normal.

Am i ok to take immodium and buscopan together to stop these symptoms or would i be better taking something else?

I am planning on coming off the depo this time. Because i believe my narcolepsy symptoms of fatigue and tiredness are either caused by progesterone or aggravated by it. What are my other options?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013