Have diarrhea after protected sex and unbroken condom. Anxiety has increased. What can help?

hello doctor, i had a protected sex with a chatting friend. i do remember that the condom didnt break. i was very much guilty on this act. i tested one month afer encounter and it was told that hiv negative. after two months i got dierriah, which last for two days. my fear again raised up. except dierriah i dont have any other symptoms. Again after 16 weeks, i tested CMIA test exactly 112 days afer encounter. cmia test result came as non-reactive. Do i need to test again. my anxiety for hiv is increasing day by day.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012