Have diarrhea after car accident, dropping hemoglobin. Any suggestions?

I was involved in a car accident this past April and since the date, I have had constant diarrehea. My doctor is closely watching my Hemoglobin which is dropping week by week. Currently is at 7.7. I recently went to a GI doctor and he only points to my celiac sprue which I have had for over 10 years. I know my body, and never had constant diarrehea. I have read that misalignment in the spine or clevical can cause diarrehea after an accident. It is just frustrating. I would be willing to be hospitalized for a week, just to prove to the GI doctor that I am not eating gluten . Also, why now? Why the day of the accident and non-stop now for over two months straight? My GI doctor stated several times that my low Hemoglobin could be from heavy menstral cycles. My periods since the accident are almost nonexistent. Very sparse, blackish and lasting a day or two. Any suggestions? My family doctor is suggesting that I will need to have an IV of iron or blood transfusion . Can anyone suggest why this may be happening after a car accident? Thank you in advance. LK
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012