Have diarrhea. Could I have lactose intolerance due to taking mass gainer supplement?

I m 18 years old and I started taking mass gainer about 2 -3 weeks ago. I also took whey protein during that time and took whey protein before I started taking mass gainer. I was wondering if I can develop lactose intolerance from all the dairy I m ingesting. Lately I ve been having diarrhea , and I m hoping its just the stomach flu that will go away soon, not lactose intolerance where I get diarrhea or feel uncomfortable everytime I eat diary. I haven t had any problems with dairy before, and I m a little worried, so whats the deal?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013