Have diabetic ratino malopathy. Eye effected. What can I do about it?

I am a patient of diabetic ratino malopathy. right eye is effected. on 23rd april 2012 phaco for cateract done. after that it happend. doctor of sankara nethralaya of chennai started steroid treatment. on 30th may 1st injection pushed in my eye. but till today no such improvement. what can i do now? NEXT CHECK UP IS ON 16TH there any remedy?i am 50 years. sugar since last 15 years but more or less controlled. medicine-- amaryl 2 mg, once, pioglar 30 once, gluconorm sr 500 twice, niyalip 500 once in a day. last result--- fasting 116, pp 160, hba1c 6.2. urea , creatinine , lipid profile , LFT all are normal.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012