Have diabetes type II. Taking Isugen and Atorvastatin. Is it correct?

I am diabetic II since last 25 years. At present I am taking (a) Insugen-30/70, 34 units in the morning ( 30 minutes before breakfast) and 28 units in the evening (30 minutes before dinner), (b) Insugen-R, 10 units 30 minutes before lunch, (c) Tab. Vildagliptin-50 mg one BD, (d) Tab Atorvastatin-10 mg one OD, (e) Tab Ecospin-75 mg one OD and (f) Tab S-Amlong-2.5 mg one BD. My sugar level (with glucometer) remain between 140 to 230 and BP remain between 135/75 to 150/85. Please advice me for corrections.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013