Have diabetes type 2. Taking Sitagliptine and metformin. Want to know about keyhole surgery

I am writing from Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), and I would like to talk about my wife case regarding the cure possibility and associated treatment for type 2 diabetes as below details: Name of my wife: Mrs. Salma Begum (Age-42 years) and mother of two kids (Son-16 years and Daughter-10 years old) Her profession: General Practitioner Doctor (Having MBBS degree in 1998) Diagnosed as type 2 diabetic in UAE: Since last 5 years Regular daily oral medication at present: Sitagliptine phosphate 100mg, Metformine 2000mg, Rosuvastatin 10mg, Irbesartan 75mg. Question: Advise us about the keyhole surgery to cure diabetes type 2 permanently
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013