Have diabetes, rose very high, took extra insulin. What should I do in case of no help?

Jut trying to find a new Dr. near my area who excepts Health Assurance insurance. I ve just found out I have diabetes and not getting help from my own Dr. was to call if my count got above 400, it was 469, I was on hold for 20 with their answer machine. I just gave myself extra insolin. my Dr. was to call me last Friday night with my blood counts or even sat morning, it s tuesday now and still no call. I was sent to the pharmacist to show me how to use all the suringes ect. very over whelmed and not happy with my Dr at this point. I live in East Berlin P.A,
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013