Have diabetes, high blood pressure. Increased creatinine serum. Prescribed Lasix. Options?

Hello, It s Faheem from Islamabad Pakistan. I need some advise from you regarding my father s Kidney . My Father is 57 years old,diabetic with high blood pressures usually 160/80 170/90. His sugar level is bit controlled but as per Doctors advise his sugar is maintained due to kidney issue. His latest creatinine serum is 4.16 which increased in last 3 months from 1.98. Medicine he is taking are Lipiget, Loprin, Stress tab, Ammryl,Lophos,Hydrolyzine. He was also using Aproval 300mg but doctor discontinue as increase in creatinine. After h doctor advised to take Lasix 40mg (2 times a day) and mini press 1mg (3 times a day) but creatinine goes to 4.16 from 3.07. Now the doctor is advising to go for testing tissues in the kidney , we have stopped using Lasix and Minipress for the time being could you please advise any option.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013