Have diabetes, high BP. Taking Metformin, Norvasc. Swollen lip, fatigue, dizziness, appetite loss. Due to medicine?

My husband was just diagnosed with diabetes and high blood pressure. He began taking the following medications 2 weeks ago: metformin, actos, zestril, hydrocot, norvasc. Tonight his bottom lip is swelling up considerably. He initially experienced fatigue and dizziness, but that's improving. He's also experiencing loss of appetite and lack of taste, which is good since he's trying to lose weight. Do these medications cause any of the above and does he need to see a doctor about the swollen lip?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013