Have diabetes and taking Glucored Forte. Motion is improper with pain. Advice?

Dear doctor, I am a diabetic patient, taking a tablet of glucored forte once in a day, i am 32 year old and i am suffering from 2006, i am not getting my proper motion and my urine in yellow colour, While i am going for the motion I am getting terrible pain in my lower back, after some time it will get released, this pain comes once in 5 to 6 months and not in a position to tollerate, please doctor waiting for your reply
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013