Have diabetes and kidney problem. Does prostate issue mean prostate cancer may develop?

Hi doc, i need to understand what is Prostate issues? Is dis only develope if it is prostate cancer? Or ? .. also doctor suggested to go through Urine PCR test for TB-- why this test is suggested.. My father is diabetic / kidney pateince.. he has gone through kidney stents treatment as well. His creatinine levels are high near 5. Also twice dailysis to control creatinine level went high due to urine infection. Kidnly advise as our doctor suggested 3months before dat he will see if medicine are effective enough to control prostate issues? I need advice on is this always recommended to get prostate surgery done and also what are drawbacks of this surgery on daibetic pateince. My father is 55yr old and not healthy. Thanks Jassi
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013