Have diabetes and bladder cancer. Taking Lantus, Novolg. High BGL level. What to do?

I have diabetes. I also have bladder cancer for which I am being treated with BCG. My blood sugars are going higher daily. The NP has started me on Lantus 30 units daily and Novolg 10 units with meals. Last fall when I was diagnosed with cancer I had been on Metformin, Actos and Glypizide. I now am on Metformin 1000 bid and insulins. Today my BGL was 279 when I woke. After a breakfast of a apple croisont and 3 sausage links my BGL spiked to 371. It is now 285. I have been feeling ill for several days. I have constant headaches and my arms hurt from my elbows to finger tips and my legs ache and have frequent spasms. I also have fibromyalgia. I am so tired and hungry. My blood sugar stays high whether I eat or not which is usually high 200's with occassional drops to lower 200's and going into the 300's whenever I eat anything. I am nable to see my NP today. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013