Have diabetes and HBP. Got back injury. What exercise should I do to get relief from pain?

I am 67 yrs. old. I fell on my back and the footpath edge hurt me on my back.. My back still pains even after so many months. please guide if there are any exercises that I should do to give me relief. I am diebetic and have high BP . Both are under control with tablets. I cannot walk properly and get pain in back. I have swelling on my lft feet , and have circulation problem in leg and now even in right hand I get pinprick sensation in morning. Edge or tip of fingers pain. Please guide. KATY LAKDAWALLA
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Madam,

I will advise you to see an orthopaedician for this , An x ray of your back will be required for this.

Dr. Shruti