Have diabetes. Uncontrolled sugar levels. Taking jalra, amaryl and repace. Stopped taking jalra due to gastric problems. Is there any problem?

i was prescribed jalra-m 50mg/500mg( twice a day), along with amaryl 2mg, roseday 10mg and repace 25(one time). now i am suffering from gastric problem. i stopped taking jalra, and felling better. i am suffering from type 2 diabitis since 3 years. my sugar level is above 300 on and average. now my question is that what should i do, should i continue with jalra or not?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012