Have diabetes. Have mental stress. Personal desire for negative events. Very emotional. Help?

Hi. I m quite young. But I ve always felt like I ve had a disease. I don t believe I m depressed, because I am very happy. But even if something small happens that makes me mad or sad, and I wish bad things will happen to me. I know that I will NEVER go through with anything, so thats good. But I kinda wish that something slightly bad happens, just to see what my friends & family will do. If they even care. I also think I have diabetes . But thats another story. I frequently feel like I m someone else, but myself, I fell like Im gonna make a difference in the world. I had bacterial meningitis when I was born, and I have a very low immune system . I ve always had migraines too. And I cry over almost anything. Please help. I scare myself.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012