Have diabetes. Have insulin reactions. Would insulin pump improve my living?

I am 43 years of age and been a diabetic since the age of 4. I take five shots a day...morning and evening and then one at each meal. I often have insulin reactions...too much insulin.....I am a male and cannot live alone because of the reactions. Would an insulin pump improve my living? I really need to see a diabetes specialist but do not know where to locate one. I live near Jackson MS. Any ideas. Thank you. Michael1004
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013