Have diabetes. Have done blood test.Taking amaryl m1, jalra and absolute 3 G. How to control it?

Hellow Doctors. I am 53 years old. My blood sugar is 160 Fasting and 240 PP. Earlier I was prescribed 1 tab each of Diapride M2 before breakfast and dinner, 1 Gelvasmet each after breakfast and dinner, 1 Tab Novanorm 0,2 before breakfast, 1 Cap matilda forte / 1 tab ecosprin av / 1 tab spirex plus after dinner.

Now my another Diabatologist doctor has prescribed 1 tab Amaryl M1 before 30 minutes of breakfast, 1 tab of Jalra 50/500 with lunch and one capsule Absolute 3 G after dinnerar. I am feeling totally lithergic and tired at evening. What is the best way to control diabetes naturally.Is there no panacea for controlling diabetes.
Grateful for kind advice on my email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013