Have diabetes. Family history of diabetes. Have neuropathy in feet, squint-eyed. Should I take insulin?

GOOD EVENING SIR , I M DIABETIC FROM LAST 10 YEARS. WE HAVE FAMILY HISTORY OF DIABETIES. MY SUGAR LEVEL KEEPS ON CHANGING. MY FASTING VARIES FROM 160-210 . AND RANDOM GOES TO 300. I AM TAKING GLIMPRIDE-2MG +METFORMIN-2GM + PIOGLITAZONE .ONE TAB IN MORNING AND I BEFORE DINNER. I M GETTING NUROPATHY SYNDROMES IN FEETS. ALSO I HAVE DEVLOPED SEQUENT OF 15 DEGREE IN MY RT EYE.. ALTHOUGH I M NOT DOING EXERCISE NOR HAVING CONTROL ON DIET .PLEASE SUGGEST ME SHOULD I SHIFT TO INSULIN .
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012