Have diabetes, Edema, Scoliosis and Obesity. Have pain while walking. Recommendations?

I have diabetes type 2 and severe edema especially in the feet and legs...maybe eleswhere as well. Life is poor quality as clothes don t fit and shoes hurt (1 pair left) & walking is so painful as I also have scoliosis and need a shopping cart to push around for support (any suggestions about supportive equipment)? I m 64 but feel 90 at least! I m working on my obesity problem as well but it takes a long time....meanwhile what do I do about my issues now? Sorry to lay so much on you like this...but any help would be great!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013