Have diabetes. Burning urination, fatigue. Done USG of abdomen and pelvis. Cause?

Hi, Doc,

I am 58yrs old diabetic and have been sufferring with urgent, burning during urination and fatigue for the past few weeks.
Following are revealed in my USG of abdomen and pelvis.

1. Urinary bladder is normal in size, shape and contour diffuse thickening of wall 2-3 cm.

2. Prostate gland is mild increased in size shape and echopattern, no focal lesion seen, capsule is intact.

Can you please let me know what has gone wrong with my health, what might have caused this and necessary treatment for this.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013