Have diabetes, BP. Been prescribed medicines for cold. Are Bifilac capsules multivitamin medicine?

I am prescribed BIFILAC CAPSULES by Doctor who also gave me Amoxycillin 250 mg for twice a day for 10 days due to me having chest cold. Along with these medicines as usual my doctor gave me METFORMIN 500 mg to be taken twice a day (morning & night) as I am a type2 diabetic + Envas tablets 2.5mg (3 tabs morning & 3 tabs at night) as I am having BP complaint. The pharmacist told me that BIFILAC CAPSULES is a multivitamin medicine but I do not find the common vitamins names associated with this tablets. Can you please advice me. My email ID: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012