Have deviated septum. Difficulty swallowing and breathing. Should I go to doctor?

hello i have a deviatgede septum so ive never really been able to breath out of my nostrols but a couple minutes ago i sniffed back and all of a sudden it felt really clear like i was breathing out of my nose and my mouth at the same time and i felt beside my uvula on my left side and it felt like there was a hold or somthing and then i looked into my mouth and on the right side of my uvula right below my nasal path there was a lump and on the left side in the same spot as the right there was a smaller bump with a little white dot on it but it ws smaller then the other one and it felt like somthing fell out of that side like a hole or somthing and then a couple minutes later i started having a hard time swallowing and breathing so i looked it up and it said somthing about tonsilitis but just a few seconds ago theese two diffeerent bump right behind my two top mollars started swelling really bad there hard bumps under my skin if you could tell me what could cause this and if its tonsilitis and when i should go see a doctor about it tthat would be verry helpfull also i recently sprayed my room with insect raid and i just stayed in my room and might have touched it and got it in my mouth itts starting to get worse by the second really painful and i have swollen glands and ive been sweating alot for two hours now
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012