Have developed rash after brazilian wax, spreading, itchy. Had allergic outbreaks previously. Treatment?

I am been getting Brazilian waxes for over a year now, and went for my most recent one 2 days ago. Typically I have the usual red irritation but it only lasts for that day. This time it seems like a rash has developed. The area is still very red and irritated, and very very itchy. It has also been spreading up to my belly button and down my thighs a bit, and around my wrists (I believe that is from scratching). I have sensitive skin and have had allergic outbreaks similar to the appearance of that one I have now. What is the best treatment or medicine for this rash and do I need to go see my doctor?

Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013