Have developed body acne, smoker and on alcohol, taking vitamins. What can be a contributing factor?

I am 22 years old I am a Male and my question is why in the past 8 months have i developed body acne on my shoulders and chest i am through puberty I never had a problem with body acne and I played hockey, football, baseball and ran track. I am curious as to why I am now getting it and on my forehead for the past 2 years or so my skin was pretty clear and all the sudden I just started getting acne and more of it and cant seem to get rid of it. I do smoke and I do drink on occasion I am prescribed adderall but i have developed acne before being placed on it I also take vitamins and workout I do take a pre-workout on days i lift, but I have been for years and never had any problems with acne and even when i quit taking it and working out thinking that it was causing my acne to get worse it still stayed around I wear cotton and shower morning and night
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013