Have dermoid cyst on ovary, discomfort, lower back pain, cramps in stomach. Is this serious?

I just had surgery a month ago to remove a dermoid cyst from my left ovary. my cycle was 5 days early and extremely has now been 4 days since my cycle ended but i am still having dull pms cramps and lower back pain like i do right before i get my period. (I should add i only have my left ovary , i had to remove my right one 4 1/2 months ago due to a complicated dermoid cyst as well) so i am just wondering why this is happening and if it is normal?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013