Have depressive episodes. Why can I not change state of mind? Help cramps and sweating?

I am a bipolar patient,and was under medications for some while then I quit taking medicines, i m suffering from deppressive episodes....n cannot change the state of mind,i am taking aripiprozole15mg+ venlafaxine 75mg on my own,without prescription.Is it fine that i continue with medicines.And its been 3 days i ve been taking the medicines,since then i am feeling dizzy,unable to focus through eyes, muscle cramps , this side effect or it happens during early stage of medicines.Plzz reply...
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012