Have depression, tiredness, didn t get periods. Had hysterectomy. Informed almost through menopause

hello, I had a hysterectomy 4 years ago.i was told i may go through early menopause.My body recently has gone through huge changes and i have been tested by my gp.She said i was about 78% through maybe only 2-3 periods left...but i dont get my periods , i got confused i thought i was still pre menopausal.My depression and tiredness has been intensefor 2 years now i realise it may soon be overand have reckonised it .But i'm not sure if that is what my gp was saying
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013