Have depression and premature ejaculation. Taking Gonadil-F and salmon fish oil. Will this cure?

Dear sir!! I have been suffering from minor depression for childhood and I have taken some medication for its cure (Proxitine, Floxitine, Dulexitine etc) But after some time it comes back as I leave medicines but I also have had problem of premature ejaculation I also dont even need to use my hand to get discharged which is spoiling my whole health, for this problem I have taken Gonadil-F. I discharge on alternative days (almost each day after one day gap) discharging frequently is the reason my sperm counts are not reproducing as normal as it should be. Now I feel my depression problem is due to my hormonal issue. I just want to get my hormonal problem cured to fix all of my health problems (Depression and Hormonal Problem). for curing it I want to take Gonadil-F twice a day (morning and night) along with Salman fish oil jell once a day (morning). I wanted you to tell me about followings, -- Any conflict between Gonadil-F and Salman Fish oil??? can I take these medicine together??? -- Having these medicine will lead to cure my health problem??????
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013