Have depression. Prescribed Roaccutane for skin. Worried about effect of medicine on depression

hi...i suffered with depression about 3 years ago. i have been feeling depressed for the last couple of months but have not wanted to tell my dr as i have finally been referred to take roaccutane for my skin. i have just started taking it today but am worried as i know i am depressed and expect it to get worse due to this medication . i do not want the dr to take me off the roaccutane as i am now 29 and have been battling with my skin since 13. if i ask my dr for anti depressants will he make me stop taking the roaccutane?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012