Have depressed maxillary fracture. Tissue swelling. Is Titanium implant is the only option?

I have a depressed maxillary fracture in the left. just found out recently when I undergo PNS scan. I think Its already six years ago since it happened. I dont know It would be this serious. There is already tissue swelling eversince after that happened and I just ignore it. Aside from titanium implant what can else be an alternative to heal my fracture?... or just to remove the tissue swelling or callus formation?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer