Have depo contraceptive injection. Urethra tight. Laparoscopy revealed omental adhesions. Explain

Please help, I am a 33 mother of 2, i have the depo contraceptive injection. I can t take this pain any longer, for 8-9 mouths I have had this bad bad sting or buning up in my vagina, EVERY time I pee, the pain is so bad, i was climing the walls, it can last up to 30mins, I can t walk or do anything & then very uncomfortable untill the next time I pee. I have every test going, all came back clear. My gp sent me to a gynaecologist, and 5 weeks a go I had a cystoscope, my urethra was very tight, and dilated to 8cm, I also had a laparoscopy , that revealed omental adhesions from a previous appendicectomy scar to my right ovary, which was divided, also a spot of endometriosis on the right uterosacral ligament which was treated. I have felt some but little relief, now just 5weeks on pain the is starting to get worse, the same pain, in the same pleace but now think I can feel it near my rectum , This is effecting all parts of my & my family s lives, I really don t know how much more I can take, I am half the person I once was. Please, do u have any advice that can help. X
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012