Have dent in ankle. Had Posterior Tibial Tendinitis. Recommendations?

A year ago November, I fell and badly sprained my right ankle. I was diagnosed with posterior tibial tendonitis , and followed the prescribed treatment. Also when I fell, the doctors told me that there was an old break on my ankle. I now have a dent in my right ankle. My left ankle looks fine, but my right ankle looks like there is something pushing it in. Should I be concerned? The ankle still gives me trouble, but always feels better after it pops . I am 40 years old, female.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013