Have dengue, typhoid. Fever, reduced platelet count. What is the problem?

hi doctor iam 28 yrs of age height 5 7 and weight 84 kgs. i was admitted in hospital for 7 days in last dec and diagnosied with dengue and typhoid ..... after 20 days now iam having fever for almost 10 days.... doc said to test typhoid but it was negative.... my platelet count reduced to 1.48 and then to 1.02..... again today it was 1.32..... wats d actual problem???? iam taking only dolo 650 ..... after taking medicine after 5-6 hrs the fever comes back ???? wats actually d problem ??? my cbc was 9100
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013