Have delayed periods with spotting, bloated, constipation, abdominal pain. Have type 1 diabetes. What is it?

Hello I am a 13 year old that hasen't had her period in 8 months. I'm type one diabetic & I'm not under control. About a month or two my period wanted to start , but it didn't . Like some red to brownish phlems came out , but no period. I am really depressed & started worrying that I might be pregnant. But I'm still a virgin. Although me & my brothers share the same computer & I'm pretty sure he masterbrutes, & I'm scared he might of left a little sperm on the mouse & after that I scratch my self. My stomach is getting bigger but I'm not sure if it's cause if I eat alot , cause I do. I am often constipated & feel like little farts in my stomach. Or as if something was moving.. i also have lower right abdomen pain .. what could be wrong ?

Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013