Have delayed periods, taking deviry. Had unprotected sex took pill, had bleeding after that. Did pregnancy test. Periods?

hello doc.... i had my last periods 0n 30th february 2013... thn on d last day of my periods i had unprotected sex. so i took i-pill widin 2hours. 5 dayz after taking i-pill i had periods bt a short 1 of 3 days... i usually hv a cycle of 35days... bt i still did nt get my nxt periods yet. i did hv sex aftr dat bt portected ones. n i m possibly nt pregnant bcoz all my tests r cumming negetive. yesterday i started taking deviry 10.... when do i get my nxt periods? is sumthng wrong? or just d effect of i-pill?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013